Digital History>Topics>Political Cartoons
History TOPIC ID 56
1. Define each of the following techniques used in political cartoons to convey a message:
2. Analyze and interpret the ideas, symbols, and message of a political cartoon.
How could the cartoon have been more effective? 3. Compare and contrast two cartoons on a similar topic in terms of their message and effectiveness.
- Identify the issue that the political cartoon addresses
- Describe the cartoonist's opinion
- Explain how persuasive you find this cartoon