Digital History ID 3773
1. Which of the following did NOT contribute to the coming of the Great Depression?
a. high levels of unemployment
2. The primary beneficiaries of New Deal farm programs were
c. large farmers
3. New Deal farm programs sought to
b. reduce production by having farmers take land out of cultivation
4. The New Deal assisted workers by
d. all of the above
5. The New Deal
d. restored public morale
6. Which of the following was NOT accomplished by the New Deal?
d. Farmers received a guaranteed minimum income